Our Security Assessments will evaluate all aspects of your security program, identify weaknesses, and suggest improvements, efficiencies, and cost saving measures.
We use a structured, formal analysis process to develop a deep understanding of your organization, operating conditions, culture, and unique security risks and threats
SECURITY ASSESSMENTS ARE CUSTOMIZED FOR EACH PROJECT, BUT TYPICALLY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Risk identification & analysis.
- Analysis of crime data including loss history, first responder calls, crime statistics, & forecast reports.
- Review of facility operating procedures.
-Review of physical security systems, electronic security systems, and architectural security.
- Review of security policies and procedures, security management, and security personnel.
- Evaluation of present security program and identification of any weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Development & prioritization of recommendations for Security Improvement Implementation Plan.
- Identification of short-term & long-term costs.
- Preparation of written Security Assessment Report
- Critical Incident Response
- Approach & Step-by-Step Process of Review
Broaddus Defense employs a proven set of project management best practices to analyze performance. Our team’s extensive experience enables us to provide our clients with honest feedback and practical recommendations.